Fixing Your Papers? Our Attorneys Can Help

Western Colorado Immigration Lawyers

Located in Glenwood Springs, the law office of Ted Hess & Associates, LLC, helps people fix their papers to remain in Colorado legally. Your options depend on how you first came into the U.S., your criminal record, and your previous applications and papers.

It is important to have an experienced attorney help you fix your papers. If you make a mistake on an application, you could end up being deported. Give us a call today at 970-989-9906 to learn how we can help you.

Our experienced attorneys are passionate about helping immigrants. So, our flat-rate fees are very reasonable. Don’t worry about not being able to afford our services. We will work within your budget.

Some of the options that may be available to you include:

  • Green cards: A “green card” grants you lawful permanent residency in the U.S. If you are eligible for a green card and are in the U.S., we will help you get one through a process called adjustment of status. If you have to return to your country of origin, we may still be able to help you get a green card through consular processing.
  • Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals, or DREAMers: If you were brought into the U.S. by your parents, without papers, we will help you get or renew DACA work authorization.
  • U-visas: If you are a victim of domestic violence or another violent crime — even if you don’t have papers — we will help you get a U-visa. A U-visa will prevent deportation and give you legal status to stay in the U.S. for four years. Men and women can apply for U-visas.
  • Petitions for U.S. citizenship: If you meet the criteria for citizenship, we will guide you down this path. You can keep your Mexican citizenship even if you become a U.S. citizen.

When you call or come into our office, we will tell you about all of your options.

Contact Our Immigration Law Firm

Our immigration services are reasonable and all of our clients are on payment plans. If we can help you fix your papers, we will. You can pay us later. Do not try to do this without an attorney — it is too dangerous. Call 970-989-9906 or contact our lawyers online today.