Immigration Law Attorneys
A Law Firm For Latinos In Western Colorado
Located in Glenwood Springs, the law office of Ted Hess & Associates, LLC, is not an average immigration law firm. We do more than fix papers. We are a one-stop legal shop for the Latino community. If you are in immigration court, charged with a crime or have been fired, we can help.
Our Legal Services
Our lawyers have more than 50 years of combined legal experience. We can help you if you need to:
- Fix your papers, including adjustment of status, consular processing, waivers, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DREAMers) and U-visas
- Hire a lawyer to represent you in immigration court
- Resolve a criminal case without ending up in jail or deported
- Sue police or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for busting into your home without a warrant or violating your rights in another manner
- Fight discrimination or sexual harassment at work
- Know your rights in a landlord-tenant dispute
- Get paid for a construction, roofing or masonry job
Our Mission: Honest Immigration And More
The rights of immigrants are routinely violated in the streets, on the job and in court. You should not have to put up with this. We will fight for you.
Our lead attorney, Ted Hess, is a retired brigadier general of the Marine Corps. He knows the law. He knows how to protect people. He knows how to fight.
To learn more about Ted Hess and our other immigration law attorneys, read their profiles below.
Our law office is located in Glenwood Springs, and we provide immigration services throughout Western Colorado. Please contact our attorneys online or call 970-989-9906 for information about our payment plans and how we can help you.