Ted Hess & Associates, LLC

866-578-9635 970-989-9906

Helping clients from around the world

Legal Citizenship Archives

Things to know about Green Cards

No matter why you want to live in the United States of America, you will have to go through different processes to be legally recognized as a permanent resident. Fortunately for immigrants, there are many different ways to become a legal and permanent resident, but for many people the best option is to get a Green Card.

Will a relative suffer if you are deported?

Hundreds of thousands of people live in fear of deportation in Colorado. Immigrants living illegally in the U.S. worry because deportation not only uproots your life but can hurt family members. It is possible to fight against deportation by showing that your family will greatly suffer if you were forced to leave the country.

Family-based green cards

Reuniting with families is a top priority for legal U.S. citizens. When families are in another country and not a citizen, this can be difficult. Immigration laws and guidelines can be confusing and hard to process sometimes. A family-based green card is a great option to consider if you want bring your family into the U.S. legally.


It is recommended that you apply five months before your current work authorization expires.

We have special discounted prices for DREAMer renewals, so call us today!

(970) 989-9906

Do You Need Legal Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Ted Hess & Associates, LLC
110 8th Street
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601

Toll Free: 866-578-9635
Phone: 970-989-9906
Fax: 970-945-2898
Glenwood Springs Law Office Map

110 8th Street - GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO 81601