Ted Hess & Associates, LLC

866-578-9635 970-989-9906

Helping clients from around the world

May 2018 Archives

Do you have a case for asylum in the United States?

There are many ways in which people born in other countries can legally enter the United States. Most people who immigrate do so through the visa program. The government allows people to reside in the United States if they seek an education here or have received a job offer with a company here. In some cases, relationships, including marriage and biological family ties, can result in the ability to visit or even become a citizen.


It is recommended that you apply five months before your current work authorization expires.

We have special discounted prices for DREAMer renewals, so call us today!

(970) 989-9906

Do You Need Legal Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Ted Hess & Associates, LLC
110 8th Street
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601

Toll Free: 866-578-9635
Phone: 970-989-9906
Fax: 970-945-2898
Glenwood Springs Law Office Map

110 8th Street - GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO 81601